Tuesday, March 3, 2009


Today I manage to long EU, EJ, E/CHF, and short loonie. All profit except loonie -69pips. Total gain for today +500pipps which equal to 50usd (I trade micro lot). Hmm, not bad after big drawdown yesterday. Sorry! dont have the opportunity to post the chart this morning. So total balance in acc is 410usd.

O.k as promise on my earlier post, I'll reveal my Monday " breaking rules day" trade. I'll post a chart as picture says thousand words. Fyi this how I built my previous 3rd 350usd (originally 3000usd) live acc( for those who follow my post in Forex Factory (FF) know this story).

Unlike my conservative trading way which I call method but this is what I consider it as a trading system ( I've a few trading system which I'll explain as the conservation/blog going along).
This system is base on daily TF. O.K. Have a look at the arrow marking bar/candle, this is what we call Sunday bar/candle. Pls note that not all data feed have this bar. I used IBFX for this purpose only. Professional trader din't trade this bar because it's only represent very short time of trading activity. But I do trade this bar with successful of course. How I trade it? Simple! I just PO 20pips higher and lower of the bar/candle. Stop loss aka SL is also 20pips high and low of the bar/candle. Is there a possibility that I get spike/whipsaw and both PO get filled? Yes! It happen many time and I accept the lost but so far the % of win is more than loss. Hey c'mmon nothing is certain in this risky bussines. After all it only probability.

Why I love this Sunday bar/candle is because the R/R. Sometime the risk is so little but the ride could be the whole week. Check the chart out!

No comments:

Post a Comment