Friday, March 6, 2009




At 1st I thought today I would talked about my 5/15 mnts scalping system (still demoing) but since my entry today base on 4hrs TF I'll skip that and will do it some other time. Here is another system which I still demoing to see it's effectiveness before I keep it as one of my simple but lethal trading arsenal. This system I developed with helping from my fellow trader, Wakli and Cappalz. Both of them are good traders. They are active contibutor in Forex Factory Forum (FF) under Malaysia thread. I'm not really try heck out of this strategy but so far the effectiveness of this system win to loss ratio is 70:30 %. Not bad huh!, if you look at how simple it is.

Look at the EU chart I posted as an example. The entry is at 20hr chrt (always 20hrs on 4hrs TF) marked with red arrow. PO 20pips higher and lower of the bar/candle. Dont forget the SL also 20 pips at the low and high of the previous bar. Why is always 20 pips? It's to avoid fake breakout/whipsaw/spike.

Nah! I have the entry today. Will it be the trade of the week? Let the market decide. (I've a few entrys other than above post chart)

No comments:

Post a Comment