Saturday, March 14, 2009

Back to Basic





My trading performance for the past few week not very well. I look back and question myself, "what did I do wrong?". I dint get the answer until I spoke to Wakli. He nailed me in my head. It hurts. Thanks Wakli for speaking the truth otherwise I dont realize that I'm losing direction in my dreaming. Hahahaha.

O.k. Let start a fresh! What I mean is let start to get back to basic a fresh. Here is a few set up that I'm eying hawkishly for next week. I have 4 pairs that I classified it as must trade set up. I grade it as A+ set up.

1. CHF/JPY
2. Geppy
3. GBP/CHF
4. UCAD

All 4 have the confluence that I'm loking for.

1. PA and in this case 2 BEOB 2PB all on weekly TF.
2. 50/61% fibo retr
3. PPZ/S&R
4. Etc....

Check the chart out... Again the question is will it work? Again the answer is, I dont know! Let check it out! Eh...next week. Hehehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment