Monday, March 9, 2009

Pi mai Pi mai tang tu/ What goes around turn around


Yesterday GCHF short was superb. My target 61.8% fibo reached. Today/this morning I managed to cacth/long Cable aka GU 45pips through 20hrs bar/candle on 4hr TF system. So total gain yesterday +255 plus today +45 should be 300pips. Wow! excellent! I should be millionnare in coming year. Hehehehehe but wait! Pls hang on there buddy. Not so fast!

I just telling you the good story. How about the bad one. What? There is a bad one?
Yes! There is the bad one! I did a mistake! Poor you Tokwanden. What did you do? I short EJ without confirmation which is wait for the price to break the previous bar in this case was Sunday Bar

As I mention on my earlier post, Monday is my "breaking rule day", just and only Monday. But the rules is dont break the rules of "breaking rule day". Sound complicated? Never mind is not for you to worry about..

Huh! Even the "breaking rules systems" has a rules to follow. Lesson of the story is, DONT BREAK THE RULES. ( fyi my account now is usd441 an additonal usd70)

No comments:

Post a Comment